How It Works
*In selected categories
The 2020 event will welcome a host of new categories designed to reflect the changing face of the industry and will have a refreshed decision-making process to ensure that the very best take home a trophy.
Monday 28 October 2019 – Friday 17 January 2020
The industry’s leading brands, wholesalers and professionals are invited to enter the Awards – completely free of charge – using a quick and easy online application form.
Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry will proceed to the decision-making stage.
Entries for any of the Wholesaler categories, as well as for the Industry Icon Award, will be critiqued by a panel of selected industry experts. The judges will be the only factor in deciding who will be crowned a champion at the event.
All Brand categories, with the exception of the Best New Product*, will be decided solely by the vote of wholesalers – after all, who could be more qualified than those who work alongside the Brands day in, day out?
*Entries for the Best New Product will face both a judging panel and an online vote – ensuring that the winner is selected for both technical innovation and practical applications.
Voting Terms & Conditions
- In the Manufacturer/Supplier categories, members of the industry are permitted to vote – however, any votes from personal email addresses will be discounted.
- In the Wholesaler categories, members of the industry and trade consumers will be permitted to vote – however, any votes from personal email addresses will be discounted.
- Only one vote is allowed per person, per category.
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (10+) from one company) will be discounted.
- All voting categories should be completed where possible.
- Participants are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client.
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes.
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation.
The Awards Ceremony
Thursday 21 May 2020
The winners will be revealed at an unmissable ceremony taking place at the stunning Chelsea Harbour Hotel in London on Thursday 21 May 2020.
The event is not just an opportunity to celebrate the successes of the sector, but an annual meeting place for professionals and a chance to catch up with peers and build important new connections.