How it works
Friday 8 February
Monday 18 February
Friday 29 March
Thursday 9 May
For 2019, we introduced a number of new categories designed to reflect the changing face of the industry – giving you even more opportunities to win – and a refreshed decision-making process that ensured only the very best took home a trophy.
Electrical wholesalers simply needed to submit their information via the online form, along with a non-compulsory supporting statement, which was then put to an industry vote.
For the first time, the industry held 100% of the power in the wholesaler categories – with the online vote being the only decision-maker in which wholesalers will took home an award.
For manufacturers and suppliers in the electrical wholesaling sector, entries for outstanding and innovative products could be submitted along with supporting information through the online form.
In these categories, the winners were decided by a two-part process.
A panel of experts and an online industry vote both held a 50/50 weighting in these categories, ensuring that the winners were selected for both technical and practical excellence.
VOTING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In the Manufacturer/Supplier categories, only members of the industry may take part (consumer votes will not be counted).
- In the Wholesaler categories, members of the industry and consumers will be permitted to vote.
- Only one vote is allowed per person, per category.
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (10+) from one company) will be discounted.
- All voting categories should be completed where possible.
- Participants are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client.
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes.
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation.