How It Works
*In selected categories
The 2020 event will welcome a host of new categories designed to reflect the changing face of the industry and will have a refreshed decision-making process to ensure that the very best take home a trophy.
Monday 28 October 2019 – Monday 17 February 2020
The industry’s leading brands, wholesalers and professionals are invited to enter the Awards – completely free of charge – using a quick and easy online application form.
Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry will proceed to the decision-making stage.
Entries for any of the Wholesaler categories will go before and online vote before being critiqued by a panel of selected industry experts. The scores of the judges will be combined with the results of the voting.
Entries for all of the Brand categories will go before and online vote before being critiqued by a panel of selected industry experts. The scores of the judges will be combined with the results of the voting.
Voting Terms & Conditions
- In the Manufacturer/Supplier categories, members of the industry are permitted to vote – however, any votes from personal email addresses will be discounted.
- In the Wholesaler categories, members of the industry and trade consumers will be permitted to vote – however, any votes from personal email addresses will be discounted.
- Only one vote is allowed per person, per category.
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (10+) from one company) will be discounted.
- All voting categories should be completed where possible.
- Participants are not permitted to vote for themselves.
- Participants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client.
- Participants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes.
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation.
The Awards Ceremony
Following the latest information and social distancing guidance issued by the UK government, Datateam Business Media has taken the difficult decision to cancel the upcoming EW Awards which was due to take place on Thursday 21 May 2020.