Best New Product
Awarded to the manufacturer of a product available to sell through electrical wholesalers from January 2017.
Best Marketing Campaign
Awarded to a manufacturer/supplier’s marketing campaign that either is promoted through electrical wholesalers or targeted at electrical wholesalers.
Best Sales Representative
Awarded to an individual who is employed by a manufacturer/supplier and sells products and services to electrical wholesale branches.
Best Supplier Customer Service
Awarded to a manufacturer/supplier that consistently displays excellent customer service to electrical wholesalers
Best Overall Supplier
Awarded to a manufacturer/supplier that excels in many fields including but not limited to customer service, product ranges and innovation, marketing initiatives and training for electrical wholesalers (either product or service).
Training Provider Award
Awarded to a company that provides training and/or qualifications designed to increase the trade knowledge of electrical wholesale employees.
Lifetime Achievement Award
The Lifetime Contribution Award will go to an individual who has played a significant role in the industry. A judging panel comprised of independent industry experts will meet in February to decide on the winner. He or She will be revealed on the night.
For this category, both Manufacturers/Suppliers and Wholesalers can put a name forward by using the entry form.
How it works
Manufacturers/suppliers are asked to enter their best and most innovative products, advertising campaigns and customer service over the past 12 months via the website.
The manufacturer/supplier awards will be voted for by professionals in the electrical wholesale industry. Voting will commence at the beginning of February and conclude at the end of March 2018. Votes will take place online according to strict criteria.
Using our secure online voting system, votes from electrical wholesalers will determine the shortlist and subsequently the winners of each of the manufacturer categories. In the event of a voting tie, the judging panel will re-convene to decide upon a winner.
- Only professionals from the electrical wholesale industry may take part – consumer votes will not be counted.
- Only one vote is allowed per category, per person.-
- Multiple votes from one person (or excessive votes (50+) from one branch/company) will be discounted
- All voting categories should be completed where possible
- Entrants are not permitted to complete voting forms on behalf of a client
- Entrants are not permitted to offer incentives to encourage votes
- All contact details must be completed to validate your vote
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude any organisation without prior notice or explanation